Thursday 3 November 2011

Brass and Copper, Barcelona

Hola todos. I'm off to a second hand market in a bar very soon (photos to follow) but I just wanted to quickly  share a recent find with you.


A couple of weeks ago I paid a flying visit to a craft fair. I didn't blog about it because I literally only had half an hour there before having to go to work, so no time to take photos or really shop.


One stall I did visit and grab a card from was Brass and Copper, jewellery designers who are inspired by Victorian and vintage styles and make the prettiest gee gaws I've seen for a while. These earrings in particular are on the wish list.






I can't figure out from the site if they deliver overseas, but I'm sure if there's anything you love then they can arrange something for all you non peninsula dwellers.


I'll be back tomorrow with a longer post and some photos from tonight. See you all then.

No comments: